Friday, March 13, 2009

Jaws in Life



Quick post. This is an old skool Jaws pic--circa 1980-82?--from the Universal Lot tour near Hollywood. It's so neat to see unrealistic animatronics--it adds to the mystique of how fake things like this are. It's kind of like that scene in "Stand By Me" where the kids see that the dog Chopper (SICK BALLS!) isn't what the urban legend promised it to be. You can see why this chick is scared in the video below--even though she knows the fish isn't real.



PS- For the few of you that read this blog, thank you. If I don't know you personally--thank you more. I have some irons in the fire--my creative group, Sardonikus Rexicon, will be collaborating using individual blogs which will lead to podcasts and maybe some video in the future. So if you like this vibe, check out the blog links listed in the side bar that I had dubbed "sardonikus blogikon." These guys are my compatriots and they need the support to christen this pirate ship. So stick with us and tell a friend if you're a fan of creative fiction on the vanguard of stretching the written word beyond mere pages in a book. Hit me up on Facebook and leave me a note--tell me that "Sardonikus Rules!" and I'll add you.


http://www.facebook.com/people/Drew-A-Stutsman/510522629

No comments: