Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today is Science Fiction


InUteroni and Drewsus went up the hill yesters to see Queen Carla and Rat Fink. We talked about gun rights, the war, 2012, Steppenwolf, how shatty and soul-sucking it is (was) to work for the state of California, sex, more guns and a rough outline of what we alpha males should do if Bush declares marshal law. Now, I'm no militia man--but I think it's important to be mentally prepared for the worst case scenario. If the shat hit the fan, the city is worst place to be. If the police state took control--they would be more successful in the cities, initially. I think it's a good thing to have a neo-hippy in the hills who would take us in so we alpha males could plot our survival. And it helps that the Queen has a family of Floridian crazies who are more paranoid than him with connects to the Top Haters.

My brain was full at the end of the night after I dropped Chris off at his apartment. I got home in time to see Carolla dance and chat up with Urka about the opposite sex and and how bullfrogs can predict the temperature in the springtime.

Went to bed before Kimmel for once, exhausted. The police chopper lulled me to sleep. Maybe the meeting yesterday was kismet. Time will tell.

No comments: