Friday, April 11, 2008

Big Empty


My Sacramento News&Review horoscope:

Gemini (May 21-June 20)
What I hope you'll achieve in the coming days is a state of mind like that described by Dan Linton, one of my readers. This is his report. "Last night I went to Wal-Mart with a friend who was returning some tools. I walked around the store while he was at the service desk. In the shampoo isle, an unusual man who looked like an Aborigine made extended eye contact with me. He walked past, he announces in a happy tone, 'You mind is empty.' I was super excited and found my friend to tell him. 'Isn't that an insult? he asked. 'No,' I said. 'The guy meant that my mind was clear, which is true. The is the first time in two years I've found that my mind is free of shrunken expectations, limiting concepts and emotional distortions.'"

No comments: